Help Support Knox mission partners 2022
Fill your trunk with donations from the list below, and bring them to the Knox Observatory Avenue parking lot on Saturday November 5 for our drive-thru Tailgate for Mission. Members of the Mission and Social Concerns Committee and their friends will be there 10:00 am to noon to make sure your donations get to the right mission partner.
- Third Church would appreciate receiving new or gently used coats in sizes infant through 20 and also adult sizes. Hats, gloves and mittens are also needed.
- Center for Respite is in need of socks for men and women, thermal sets for men and women in sizes M-2XL, and individual packs of instant oatmeal and individual tuna packets.
- Childhood Food Solutions is in need of Fruit and Grain bars (any flavor), Mac & Cheese 7.25 oz, and Oats & Honey Crunchy Granola bars (6 pack or bulk). These items and sizes fit perfectly into the CFS boxes that are distributed to school children.
- Crossroads Health Center has requested kid or adult toothbrushes, and small digital thermometers.
- Interfaith House of Adam’s County would appreciate full size toothpaste, shampoo, body wash, laundry detergent, and paper towels.
- Interfaith Hospitality Network is in need of donations of individual packs of chips, crackers and fruit snacks, as well as paper towels, and laundry detergent. They are also collecting gift cards of $20.00- $25.00 from Target, Visa, Mastercard or Amazon that parents can use to shop for holiday gifts for their children.
- New Life Furniture Bank is in need of new pillows.
Questions- Please contact Betsy Warwick, firstname.lastname@example.org.