Weddings at Knox
Congratulations on your plans to marry!
Knox welcomes all couples planning to unite in Christian marriage to consider Knox as your venue. Marrying in the Church is a significant choice: You are asking God’s blessing on your relationship; you are inviting the Church to celebrate your marriage as a gift of God; you are asking the Church, as a Christian community, to stand with you as you begin your life together.
To begin the process of celebrating your wedding at Knox, please read the Wedding Guidelines to be sure you can agree to them. Then, contact one of our pastors to have an initial conversation.
- Agreement to Knox’s Wedding Guidelines and an initial conversation with one of our pastors.
- With a pastor, determine if the sanctuary and a Knox clergy person are available on the desired date.
- Following an initial conversation with one of our pastors, submission of a completed Wedding Application and non-refundable deposit.
- Completed marriage preparation sessions with the officiating pastor.
- Meeting with Knox’s organist to discuss any music.
- Final payment made two weeks prior to the wedding date.
- There is no baptism or membership requirement to be married at Knox.
- We understand marriage to be between two persons of any gender identity. Our clergy and sanctuary are open to all relationships.
$800 for members, $1200 for nonmembers, regardless of wedding size
All weddings at Knox are officiated by a pastor on staff. However, with prior approval of the officiating pastor, a visiting officiant may also participate or co-officiate.
Knox has space to accommodate wedding receptions of various sizes. We also have a professional in-house caterer we can recommend. No alcohol is permitted on the church property.
Knox is proud to offer the finest music and musicians for your wedding. Knox’s organist, Christina Haan, meets with all couple to help plan the music for their services. She can also hire additional musicians for your wedding.
Rev. Jana Reister will be happy to talk with you.